DHL will maintain operations throughout the territory of Spain and Portugal as normally as possible, taking into account the strategic importance of our sector at this time, giving priority at all times to health and safety of people.
Despite the closure of borders we also maintain our international operations, although with possible delays in transit times.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
At DHL Parcel we have taken the hygiene and prevention measures recommended by the WHO to guarantee the health of our employees and customers. So our delivery people will be equipped with mask and gloves. Additionally, customers will be able to sign on the package label and using their own ballpoint pen, rather than on the PDA.
Choose what you need
Waiting for a parcel?
Thanks to our delivery platform you could rearrange a new delivery date, choose a neighbour or pick up one of the 3,700 ServicePoints in Spain and Portugal
Rearrange the delivery date
You can postpone the delivery up to 7 days
3,700 collection points to pick up your parcel 10 minutes away from you
Choose the person who will receive your parcel
Pick up a new location to receive your parcel
How to ship online with DHL Parcel
Create and print your label
Three steps to print your label:
- Enter the origin and destination of your parcel.
- Enter its dimensions and weight, too.
- Pay with your credit card.
- Download the label and print it on any printer.
Pack your parcel safely
The use of suitable packaging is crucial to ensuring that parcels arrive without damage.
- Choose a hard cardboard box with the dimensions of the goods you want to ship. If necessary, use bubble wrap to prevent the product from moving inside the box.
- Indicate if the goods are fragile. It is important for the couriers to be informed.
- Close the box with packing tape covering all corners.
Take your parcel to a DHL ServicePoint
There is always one near you. You only have to leave your parcel in one of our ServicePoints and we will take care of make it reach its destination as soon as possible. Locate your closest ServicePoint using your postcode here.
Send your parcel with DHL Parcel Lockers. Discover how to do it here.